Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
















We went to the annual Breakfast with the Easter Bunny on March 27, 2010. Nordstroms at Dadeland in Miami hosts it in their restaurant. It's always a very nice experience. This year, the kids had a blast coloring Easter placemats with dry erase markers. After breakfast and a picture with the Easter Bunny, we went down to the children's department where they had a dj and more pictures with the Easter Bunny. They had the Easter Bunny sitting so the kids could go visit him for a picture. The kids were really cute. Grandma, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Olivia and cousin Jack went with us. Next year, their baby girl will be joining us. I hope she likes me as much as Jack does. Oh, I adore my nephew/godson. He is adorable and so funny.










1 comment:

  1. This is a fun tradition. It is great that you are so close. I look forward to seeing next years pics that will include your new niece.

    ReplyDelete